Using alternative web browsers with Jaws

  • From: Claude Renaud <clauderenaud@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2005 21:44:22 +0200

Hi guys,

        As most of people I think, I work with Internet Explorer but
as most of you also, I would like to be able to switch from IE to
another web browser.
What are you using as your favorite web browser, excepting IE of
course ?
Have you tried opera, firefox, or anything else ...
Do you think Freedom Scientific will take a look at another web
browser than Ie in the future ?

Your experience and suggestions are welcome !

Greetings,

--

Claude Renaud

Skype :

Name : renaud_claude
Number : 0870445179

Using The Bat! v3.0.9.19 Return on Windows XP 5.1 Build  2600
Service Pack 2