Re: Using Windows Media Player 11:

  • From: "Cher Bosch" <Cher.Bosch@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2007 13:00:49 -0600

It's been about a month ago, so not totally sure, but think the
interface was the main issue.

Cher

>>> Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxxxxx> 02/27/07 10:17 AM >>>

Hi there,
Is it because of the new menu system and new
interface? (I've tested WMP11 under vista and
it works).
Cheers,
Joseph

having difficulty with WMP11
>that I decided to stay with 10 for a while.
HTH

>Cher

02/26/07 9:51 PM

>Hi,

>I'm seeking info regarding using Media Player
with JAWS 8.0.  If you
>have encountered any problems, I'd be
grateful if you would share the
>experience.  Thanks in advance for any help
you might provide.

>Rollie

line.

or the way the list is being run, do not post them to the list. Rather