Re: Using JFW 11 With Pandora

Darn!  Another radio site not accessible out side the United States.

Bob
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Brian Hansen
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, April 24, 2010 10:10 PM
  Subject: Using JFW 11 With Pandora

  I was wondering if any of you have been able to use JFW 11, or any of the
earlier versions with the Pandora radio site at www.Pandora.com
  Supposedly there's a so-called registry fix to allow JFW to work, but I
haven't been able to locate this as of yet.  And what little bit JAWS does see
on the web site isn't enough to do anything with.  So I'm hoping some of you
all have been successful, and can point me in the direction I need to get
started.

  Blessings,

  Brian

12:31:00