Urgent. Jaws and PHP Free Chat

  • From: "Kim Loftis" <kll2277@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 14:06:57 -0500

Hello,

I am attempting to access the log in box using PHP Free Chat.  My business
partner has installed it on our website, and at one time I was sure I could get
in.  However, now it simply continues to tell me that the chat is loading.  If
I virtualize the window, I can see the information telling me to log in, but am
unable to access or enter info into the edit field.  If I hit escape, I see
that the chat says it's still loading.

Any info would be tremendously appreciated, as I really need to solve this
problem ASAP.

Thanks so much,
Kim