Re: Updated Napster Scripts for JFW?

  • From: "Michael G." <commodore128@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2007 17:47:59 -0500

Hi Kane,

Yeah I've had the same problems with Napster. It's good in that you can log on, search for music, and buy or download music. And yes, it does involve your having to use the Jaws cursor quite a bit. But the application is a nightmare to navigate if you try to do anything more than that. The tabs or buttons located at the top of the window can sometimes be located by Jaws, but most of the time, this is not the case. And trying to use the graphics labeler does precious little to help. Some of the other buttons located in the window are impossible to locate with Jaws. For instance, I had a download that fialed and I needed to navigate to another screen in order to re-download the file. Well, there's a Library button on the screen that you need to press, and Jaws simply is not able to read this button. Compared to Itunes though, Napster is more acceisble if you don't happen to have the Itunes scripts. It would be nice if some scripts were made for Napster. I'm happy that I'm at least able to play, download and buy music tracks with Napster.

Michael G.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kane Brolin" <kbrolin65@xxxxxxxxx> To: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>; "PC Audio Discussion List" <pc-audio@xxxxxxxxxxxx>