RE: Update Re: Outlook 2003 and JAWS 10.

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2008 13:17:07 -0500

I agree Rose; there are many other reasons why email tech support is
desirable from a customers point of view, but when I was told by FS not
to even bother, as the better people were on the phones, then I gave up
on FS tech support altogether (as the pc I was having trouble with was
at home, and so only available on evenings and weekends).

There's no real reason why email can't be made an effective tool for
customer support.

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator