Updaated Problems with how my DECTalk Express Works!

  • From: "Beto Escobar III" <betoescobar3@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List Serve" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Sep 2004 13:05:07 -0500

Hello Everyone on the list serve--
I have some problems with a newly installed DECTalk Express.  The DECTalk
Express was given to me in mid 2000.  I don't know if the drivers have been
updated since the mid year of 2000?  I would like to ask, however, if anyone
out there knows when you are on the www, and you ask your search engine a
question, and when you arrow down to view the results, does your DECTalk
Express say anything?  I ask this because when I arrow down, my DECTalk Express
which was purchased in the year 2000; is silent.  When I tab, however, it
speaks, but only at each of the links?  When I arrow down, the DECTalk Express
is silent?  AS a result, I don't know what each of the links states?  Can
anyone help me?  Does anyone know of an E-mail address I can send this problem
to, and ask for their assistance?  Any and all responses on or off the list are
welcome.

Thanks,
Beto Escobar III, LMSW