Unsubscribe

  • From: "Catalina and my lovable lab Tristan" <catroi@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 14:33:52 -0600

    What is the email for unsubscribing? thanks
Catalina and my sweety lovable lab Tristan
True love is neither physical, nor romantic. True love is an acceptance of all
that is, has been, will be, and will not be.
The happiest people don't necessarily have the best of everything; they just
make the best of everything they have.
Life isn't about how to survive the storm, but how to dance in the rain."
Email and MSN: catroi@xxxxxxx
Skype: pigwidgeon