Unloading unwanted programs in startup group

  • From: "Arianna Calesso" <acalesso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 16:55:10 -0400

I did that so that my computr would boot up faster, but now I need to reinstall
my printer and I can't do it because I get a message saying, "Setup has found
no spooler service.  Would you like to start spooler service?"  when I press
the yes button the computer goes completely out of the installation wizzard and
ends the installation.
How do I deal with this and where do I get this spoller service from?

Arianna Calesso