Re: Unknown program running

  • From: "SANJAY TANDON" <sanjtan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Bruce Toews" <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 14:37:41 +0530

Thanks!!!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "SANJAY TANDON" <sanjay.tandon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, March 14, 2006 3:20 PM
Subject: Re: Unknown program running

There is a floating language bar on your screen. I gave up on trying to get at it myself, and got a sighted person to do so for me. We were able to close it - it's part of Windows - and it hasn't bothered me since.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006, SANJAY TANDON wrote:

hi,
In the running program list a unknown program is running, the name is :
TF_FloatingLangBar_WndTitle Restored
What is this program and how can I close this. From the running program list if I click nothing seems to happen.
Thanks,
Sanjay

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.375 / Virus Database: 268.2.2/280 - Release Date: 3/13/2006