RE: Unknown Function in JFW Version 7

Huh!!! What is that command?

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Eileen Lafond
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 9:35 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Unknown Function in JFW Version 7

Hi,
Last Friday I installed JFW version 7.  I have a  problem when I do
certain keyword commands JFW says Unknown      Function Call to
Braillefhhopedgg.

I am not sure if I have the spelling correct.

I have Windows XP pro and JFW version 7.

Any help to get rid of this will be appreciated.

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011
e.mail Eileen.LaFond@xxxxxxxxxxx