Re: UTube Problem

  • From: "Kathye and Gene" <kathyeandgene@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 08:12:04 -0400

Alex: Thanks for your response. I tried your first solution but after pressing Insert-v I don't find the Flash movies selection in the list. Unfortunately I must use 7.1 at this time. so solution two is not an option for me. Any idea why there is no Flash movie option in my Verbosity list? Kathye

----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Midence" <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>