Re: UTube Problem

  • From: "Kathye and Gene" <kathyeandgene@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Apr 2009 13:25:28 -0400

Thanks for all your help.  I've got a partial solution.  If I'm in Internet
Explorer I can use Insert-v to turn off Flash movies and it sort of works for a
while.  The clip will stutter once or twice and then settle down.  However this
change is not permanent.  Although the Configuration Manager seems to indicate
that the change should be permanent,I'm afraid it's not.  But, this is a great
improvement over what I had before.  Thanks again, Kathye