From: "Ricque" <ricque@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "JFWList" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, November 07, 2004 11:17 AM
Subject: USING MULTIPLE VERSIONS OF JAWS

Hello list,
Is anyone using multiple versions of Jaws, under multiple authorizations?
I am using multiple versions of Jaws, under one authorization,
but I'm going to upgrade to version 5x, which will probably involve a
different authorization.
So I'm wondering if this will interfere with the authorization already
installed on my system.
Thanks,
Richard Justice