Re: USB version of JAWS

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 21:11:00 +0000

Just download the thumb drive version of JAWS, download and install the video intercept on the computers where JAWS will be used, instruct users on how to start JAWS, then all should fall into place.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: ch9675@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.

On 11/01/2010 21:08, SMREKAR, JACK wrote:
I am wondering if anyone has been able to get the free USB version of JAWS to
work from a server. We are now blocking the autorun.ini files and it is making
it tougher to have the students get to the program. this way we can just put
one shortcut on the menu and they are back to running the program.

I am not looking to get past the 40 minute limit just trying to make it easier
for the students. the 40 minute limit is just fine and works very well with our
hourly school periods.

Thanks for any help.

Jack Smrekar
Appleton Area School District
920-993-7062 Ext. 2123
A+  N+  Server +

"The highest of distinctions is service to others." -- King George VI

Scanned by Barracuda Appliance as part of the
Appleton Area School District
Alternative archives located at:

Alternative archives located at: