Re: UPGRADING COMP

  • From: Paul WR1X <PCBolduc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 08:56:30 -0400

Good morning Tom,

If you don't have a second hard drive yet why not put the larger drive in
and then master slave them.  You can then use one to store all your data.
The second alternative is to temporarily master slave them, copy the old
drive to the new and then make the new one the master by removing the old.
I'm not sure of the process to do this, but it's an idea.

Paul