Re: Typing tutorial

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2006 12:04:52 -0400

Eric Damery mentioned another typing program to me.
Please check out the application called Typeability on the following site:
www.yesaccessible.com
It was produced by David Pinto and I would like to get him some promotion.
It is a very cool solution for kids to have a bit of fun learning the
keyboard!
Debbie