Two questions about the latest windows live mail 2011

  • From: Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2010 16:22:35 +0000

hay everyone, as the subject says I have two questions.
1. Does windows live mail 2011 fully work with Jaws  Version 12.0.512 at the
moment?
and
2. If I was to upgrade to this version when I did it in the beta form I lost
all of my contacts and by some mirical when I downgraded back to the 2009
version they were still there. So the question is How can one back up email
addresses when upgrading from 2009 to 2011. Also I am awear of the ribbon
interface with this latest version and would like to know how are people
finding it at the moment with Jaws 12? The reason why I don't want to lose all
of my email contacts is because some of them are people from my college course.
Look forward to hearing from you all soon.
p.s.
I don't mind waiting for a build of Jaws that will eventually support the
latest 2011.
But like I said just wondering how it is at present.
Daniel