Re: Two of every message

I'm not getting two of everything now.  I guess it straightened itself out.
Arianna Calesso
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jerry Richer
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2004 6:31 AM
  Subject: Re: Two of every message

       Arianna!  I don't seem to be getting two of every message at the moment
  but it does happen from time to time.  Sometimes I get three and four.  As
  far as I know there's not much you can do about it.  It's not a problem with
  your system.
  Chirp|Chirp|Chirp: It's the Bat, Bat Arhonious Software
  ! New DEC-TALK USB: $650.00, www.chirpingbat.com/dectalkusb.shtml
  ! Gyration RF Wireless 100 foot range keyboard: $199.00,
  www.chirpingbat.com/rfkeyboard.shtml
  ! J-Say without Naturally Speaking: $345.00, www.chirpingbat.com/j-say.shtml
  ! Window Eyes 4.5: Standard $525, Professional $700, includes delivery in
  the USA, www.ChirpingBat.Com/windoweyes.shtml
  ! Triple Talk: USB $450, PCI $350, includes delivery in the USA, add $30
  outside, www.ChirpingBat.Com/tripletalk.shtml
  ! Sound Forge 7.0 with Noise Reduction 2.0 and CD Architect 5.0: $350,
  includes delivery in the USA, www.ChirpingBat.Com/soundforge.shtml
  ! We accept PayPal Visa, Mastercard, money orders, checks, wire transfers,
  etc.
  We ship Internationally.  Click to convert our prices into your currency at:
  www.xe.com/ucc/full.shtml

  Reach BA Software in the United States at:
  Phone: 1-518-572-6092 weekdays, 1-518-359-8538 other, Email:
  Bat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, WWW: www.ChirpingBat.Com