To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, January 05, 2011 7:15 AM
Subject: Two Spaces

Greetings:

I keep hearing two spaces each time I am working with JAWS 12. I am guessing it has to do with the end of phrases. Is there a way to silence this? It is becoming annoying.I am running JAWS 12 on an XP machine using Office 2003. All programs of the suite are acting like this.

Regards  / Mes respects

Guy Castonguay