Tutorial for JFW and Microsoft Access 2003

  • From: "Caroline Congdon" <carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Apr 2005 21:36:41 -0500

Hi everyone.  I've been looking around for a relatively inexpensive tutorial
that can give me a refresher in the use of Microsoft Access 2003 with JFW.  I
tried the FS site and saw nothing listed under their tutorial section.  I also
tried CrisCross Technologies, but that Access tutorial is for office 2000, and
I'm sure some things have changed.  I also tried Access Technology Institute
and only found a quick reference card.  Finally I tried Top Dot Enterprises,
and found nothing.  Is there somewhere I should be looking?  I just need a
quick refresher, and I need to get up and running fairly quickly.  thanks much.
Caroline

Caroline Congdon; Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Mailto:carolinecongdon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web site: http://home.earthlink.net/~carolinecongdon/