Re: Tutor messages?

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 11:12:47 -0700

Rereading the message below, it finally occurred to me to ask the obvious:
Doesn't anyone think these "read only edit" messages are helpful?  I do.  It
certainly saves me the problem of bothering to try entering text in such a
box, so that instead of wasting my time, I move on through the tab, or menu,
or whatever, and find someplace where I *am* supposed to enter something.
How come everyone's so annoyed with this message (apart from the comment I
made about the wording being absurd, that is)?

thanks.
form methe