Tutor messages?

  • From: "rich hamel" <rcham27@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2005 17:48:24 -0400

My problem with the expanded/collapsed announcement has been fixed thanks to
everyone's suggestions.

My questions now, Why does JAWS announce "use your reading keys to read the
message" or something to that effect. It is very annoying to hear this on
every message.

I have JAWS 6.0 and X P.

I adjusted the "tutor" option to each of the 3 options and this did not
effect my problem.

     Does anybody have any suggestions?

Rich