  From: Douglas Richard Dexheimer
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 6:23 PM
  Subject: Re: Turning on a muted sound system

  What does rofl stand for?

    Douglas Richard Dexheimer
     Chief of Braille Production
       Born Again Productions
    Friedman Place Room #308
   5527 N. Maplewood Avenue
         Chicago, Il     60625
           (773) - 409 - 6163
  drichardd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Cy Selfridge
    To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2010 7:10 PM

    Hi,

    Unfortunately the trend on the new laptop/notebook etc seems to be all
kinds of handy buttons to control many, many things.

    My HP Pavilion has 2 or 3 very dangerous keys just below the screen and you
do not even have to actually touch the blamed things to cause them to work.

    Mute and wireless are two of them.

    Of course, HP did think of convenience because there is a little blue light
which tells you that the wireless is on. (ROFLROFLROFL)

    Keep that sighted wife around, they can be useful as well as ornamental.
(LOLLOL)

    Cy, The Anasazi