RE: Turning off the loading of pictures

  • From: "Schnurr, Anthony P" <schnurra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 12:01:06 -0500

Glenn,
This is not a setting in JFW.  It is a setting in IE.  Therefore, if you had
the loading of pictures turned off before you installed JFW 5.0; they should
still be off.
To turn off the loading of pictures:  While in IE pull down the tools menu
and hit O for options.
Then Control+tab until you are at the advance tab and arrow down to the
multimedia section where you should find "show pictures".  If this is on hit
the spacebar to toggle it off.  Then tab over and hit OK.

Regards.