Re: Turning off tab browsing (was Re: Tab brouzing)

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 20:53:11 -0500

Well, personally, I can't see why on earth anyone would ever want to turn off tab browsing, it works beautifully. I go to several different sites every day for information, and it's nice to have them all right there in front of me, without having to open IE, type in the address or go to the favorites menu and wait for the page to load. this way, they're all right there. I know old habbits die hard, but when something nice comes out, I like to try to make good use of it.

At 10:18 AM 5/30/2007, you wrote:
Hihated tab browsing at first, but now I love it.

It's one of those things that if you stick with it initially it does save time and effort. I have three homepages all loading up with internet explorer and I just tab + CTRL between them as and when like in a dialogue box.

Peter

From: "Nicol Oosthuizen" <NOosthuizen@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Wed, 30 May 2007 10:52:23 +0200

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal
notice
which can be viewed at
http://www.sars.gov.za/Email_Disclaimer.pdf

----
Let me take a wild guess: It will probably be a setting you can
turn off
in the internet options dialogue under the tools menu.  I haven't
used
IE 7, so this is just a wild guess.