Re: Turning off blank line announcement

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 11:59:09 +0100

Oh that's easy. Take out what's in the replacement field and somewhere they'll be options to add a sound. Hope that helps.

Chris Hallsworth
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group! To subscribe, send a blank message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Grimsby Jr." <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>