To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 19, 2006 9:43 PM
Subject: Re: Turning off FS demo forty minute mode

How often does it come up? I don't think it has anything to do with the FS
reader. You are authorized, right?
Yes so am I and most of the other people I hear talk about this, smile.
But every once in awhile jaws will say it is running in demo mode.
I will do another search on the FS knowledge base and see if they have
posted anything about this yet.
Or are you saying it happens every forty minutes? That would mean you
aren't authorized correctly and might need to authorize jaws again.
Debbie
----- Original Message ----- From: "w4hc" <w4hc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>