Re: Turning off FS demo forty minute mode

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2006 22:57:11 -0400

I didn't find anything on the knowledge base.  But I did find out something
that I never knew before.  Did you know that you can start jaws in 40 minute
mode?
To initiate 40 minute mode manually by holding down CTRL+INSERT while JAWS
starts up. This starts the 40 minute timer for that session until you
restart JAWS.
I mean I know none of use are purposely pressing control insert as jaws
starts up.  But I just wonder if there is some common thing to make jaws
think we initiated demo mode.
Which I didn't know you could do with an authorized version.
Debbie