RE: Trouble with fields in Outlook

  • From: "Jouie" <jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 00:25:02 -0800

I also get the same trouble here. I don't think there's to be changed! I
found the option that tells about the auto complete, and it is checked. So,
it means the feature is running. All I do is, when I think the first few
letters I type is enough for outlook to  recognize, I press tab and read the
current line. There you will realize that outlook supplies the remaining
letters for you. So, be sure to type what you think is enough; maybe two or
three letters will do. If when you press tab and you land to CC field, just
hit the shft tab till you focus on to:. That's a lil hard but, for me, it's
the best solution for this.

Jouie