RE: Trouble with Windows Mail

  • From: "DJ" <grouloc@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 May 2008 20:07:25 -0400

I too am interested in the addressbook list in Windows Mail.  Also, I can't
seem to send or receive message from within Windows Mail.  All account
settings are correct according to the ISP, but every time I try to send or
receive, Windows Security pops up and wants my username and password even
though I told Windows Mail to remember them.  I haven't had time to look
into the Windows Security matter as of yet so if anyone has encountered this
can you please tell me how you got around it?  BTW, when I type my username
and password into the Windows Security dialog box, it goes away only to
immediately pop back up asking for them again.  I never do get through.

Thanks.