Re: Trouble Posting To This List

  • From: Yardbird <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2009 19:45:57 -0800

Okay. I understand. Good luck.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Moore" <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 05, 2009 7:18 PM
Subject: Re: Trouble Posting To This List

Hi Yardbird,

    The trouble I have been having is the same as Tom originally posted:
that is to say, most of my posts do go through, but others do not turn up on
the list at all. I even tried getting a few other subscribers to post one of
my messages that didn't get through and they weren't able to post them
either.

    Still wondering,

    Don