Re: TripleTalk and Capitalization

ditto for the accentsa although my big beef is with capitalization.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Chris Smart" <chris_s@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, June 13, 2004 12:13 AM
Subject: TripleTalk and Capitalization

Hi.

I just fired up JFW 4.51.119 and waddaya know, my TripleTalk bugs go away!

Capitalization now shows up as a change in pitch, key echo stays set to
Words where I want it, etc. Weird. I wonder what 5.0 broke that affected
these things?

I find 5.0 more responsive overall, but I wish I didn't have to keep two
versions of JFW on the system, an older one for use with Dancing Dots
products and for bug-free TripleTalk operation, 5.0 for when I feel like
just doing things without sluggishness...

Chris