Re: Torrents - Accessibility and safety

  • From: "Yadiel Sotomayor" <yadosotomayor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2011 10:51:24 -0400

?mew torrent. very accessible and user friendly. Safety wise, very so. But it
depends mostly on you. If you have a good antivirus and you scan everything and
anything and perform a scan at least once a week, then you won't have any
problem. Never the less, I suggest you read the comments if available. If there
are any viruses the comments will tell you.

HTH

P.D. I wrote mew, but is actually the symbol. write utorrent on google and it
will appear.