Re: Tool bar

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <A.Spratt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 10:29:24 -0400

Hi Andrew,

You reach the toolbar by pressing alt-t, and you find the choices it gives you
by arrowing up or down.  What appears there depends on the application and
where you are in that application.  In other words, the bar is context
sensitive.  For example, in Outlook Express the toolbar choices within a
message are different from those for the folders.  You'll see what I mean when
you press alt-t in various settings.