Re: TinySpell

  • From: "Judith Bron" <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 16:59:27 -0500

I also use it but when JFW 5.1 was installed it lost a few of the features
like:
1.  If you are reading line by line it doesn't announce the number of errors
at the end of the line.
2.  If you are reading word by word it doesn't announce the misspelled word
when you are on it.

In other words you have to hit F7 before you get any input from the spell
checker.  I'm a great speller but when I know I misspelled a word I hit the
spell check and correct it.  Judith