From: "Bruce Toews" <coke_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 9:19 PM
Subject: Thoughts on NEw JAWS

First of all, it seems FS is still desperate for us to be excited about
the sound schemes feature that 5.0 introduced. I'm not seeing this
excitement in the real world. Maybe it's there and I'm missing it.

I see nothing about the menus-reading issues and the other long-standing
issues that are repeatedly addressed here and elsewhere. Are they
increasingly out of touch with their users? I'm afraid so. At the risk of
getting too far off-topic and raising James's frustrations, I'll stop
here.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews