Re: Thoughts on NEw JAWS

  • From: "Angelo Sonnesso" <asonnesso@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Aug 2004 04:51:27 -0400

They fix quite a bit.
If you don't think that is true try running JFW 3.X, or even 4.X.
Do they have more to fix?
Of course they do, and they will be the first to admit it.
There are problems, and issues that we have yet to discover, but if we keep
providing constructive suggestions they will listen.
I do not work for Freedom Scientific, but I have been a JFW user for many
years.