Re: Thorens site

  • From: "Dave Speck" <dspeck@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 08:17:06 -0400

Hi Evelyn,

When this kind of situation occurs, it may be best to turn Forms Mode on,
enter data, then turn Forms Mode off and locate the next edit field, then
turn it back on to enter the next bit of information.  Yes, this is tedious,
but there are many, many sites designed this way and this technique has
worked for many screen reader users.

Regards,

Dave