The second update to Jaws hasn't changed a thing for me.

  • From: "jim" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2005 05:50:59 -0700

Hi List,
Has anyone noticed that the second 6.1 update is exactly the same, and
doesn't change a thing? For me, this is the case. I still can't read sub
menus, I can't read the desktop, and I don't know about OE because I never
got that far before I uninstalled it, and went back to 6.0. I am going to
write FS again, but if anyone is having the same problems I am having, would
you please write FS, as this is not funny any more, and never was really. I
am really disgusted at this point.
Jim