Re: The equals problem!

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2005 13:00:33 -0600

hi. this is a list configuration problem, it's nothing anyone can do accept
to try and disable any quoted printable things in your e-mail. If it still
happens there are things the list owner can do. I also own a list on
freelists and this sort of thing never happens. I just went to the list
config page and I figured out what the problem was, so I'll e-mail James
offlist.