Thank you for the shortcut key on the thesaurus

Hey, whoever sent out that information on how to reset the thesaurus  by
going to the tools menu, customize, and changing the shortcut key to file
thesaurus  instead of that file rr ting is a genius and it really worked
for me!
This one little change will prevent tons of hassles for me and I want to
thank you and letting you all know this has really helped me. I was about
to get rid of 2003 and reinstall 2000 just over this thesaurus  issue,
but that is now resolved!
I tried it several times and so far it is great.

MMM