Re: TextAloud scripts

  • From: Judith Bron <jbron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 13:52:11 -0500

I am using jaws 7.1 and used jaws 7 for quite awhile. I needed no scripts, if jaws can't read text we all have more problems than I want to think about! By virtue of its mission statement, jaws, whatever version, reads text. Judith ----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Skarstad" <toonhead@xxxxxxxxxx>