RE: Text boxes and jaws 5

  • From: Anna K Byrne <annakb@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 12:52:11 -0600

The last time I tried to do something with a text box was probably with
JFW4.0-something and Word 2000, and I got into it and couldn't get out.  I
mean, really couldn't get out.  I had to find someone to make the mouse
move where it needed to go and to get rid of the bloomin thing!  It is
possble with newer JFW and less accessible Office (I find Office 2002 less
accessible than 2000), it would work better; who knows?