Re: Text aloud

  • From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 08:50:08 -0600

Hi, Do I route jaws to pc and then go to the bottom of the file?
I'llcreate a special folder for my files.
CAn you give me step by step instructions on how to tell when something is done? Sometimes my files come out as .wav even though I ha ve the program set for mp3.
Thanks for all help.

Stacey and GEB dog Chesley

staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
----- Original Message ----- From: <tickpub@xxxxxxxx>