Re: Text Editors that work best with Jaws?

  • From: "Brandon Keith" <brandonboy13@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 19:07:00 -0700

I have always used word until a little while ago when I started dealing with
scanned material with all kinds of crazy tables and objects being placed into
columns. When I place all that into Notepad it all goes away. So because I'm
having to read everything in Notepad I don't have all the spellchecker to make
sure a word is spelled right and I don't have a thesaurus to check words on the
spot. So I'm wondering if there is any way to beef up Notepad so I can stop
using word with all the messed up formatting problems?
Thanks,

Brandon Keith

Check out
MySpace: http://www.myspace.com/brandonkeithcom