Re: Text Editors that work best with Jaws?

  • From: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 20:03:53 -0600

http://www.jarte.com/

Jarte has a nice spell checker but not a thesaurus.  However, you can press
control+d on a word to go to the wordweb entry for that word.

Jarte detects screen readers and configures it's interface for blind users.

There is a free version and a low cost paid version.  I used the free one for a
long time.  Check it out.

Bob