RE: Text Analyzer Broken

  • From: Rose Combs <rosecombs@xxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2011 12:15:26 -0700

I can't type sentences without two spaces after a period, it just does not
work for me, at one time they tried to get all medical transcriptionists not
to put two spaces but my facility prefers them, thank goodness, I don't know
if I could do it regularly and since my facility is on Jaws 9, I would not
have text analyzer to fix that for me if necessary.  I have used the Optacon
and I personally think it is a good idea to have the two spaces, makes the
thoughts flow easier.

I agree it should be optional, even Word makes it an option now, although
some earlier versions did not in their grammar checker.

Rose Combs
rosecombs@xxxxx