Re: Terminal server

  • From: "Will Pearson" <will-pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2005 12:30:06 -0000

"Matthew Horspool" wrote:
<snip>

> *  JAWS must be loaded on the Client and the Server.
>
> *  JAWS must be authorized for Remote Access on the client machine (not
> necessarily the server)

WP: Does this mean that should you not authorise you will have to run JAWS
in "40 minute mode" on the server?  Noting that a reboot is needed to reset
this timed evaluation period.  If so, I cannot see very many network admins
being overly happy at having to reboot their servers every 40 minutes and
taking down the network and all other users connected to that network at the
same time.

Will