RE: Temp and cookies was RE: multiple crashes query

  • From: "Cy" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:03:44 -0500

Devona,
When you say "deleting all that" exactly what are you talking about?
When you delete (I am not sure about AOL) the email it goes into the
delete folder and you need to empty that folder from time to time or
have your email handler set to automatically delet it each time you shut
down.
Give me a call on my cell at 650-2069..
Dad...